Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Little bit of Ironing

Half square triangles are ironed. Next to make sure they are all trimmed and square. You are asking about the purple half square triangles? Well you will see!
 Damien watched me as I ironed. Look at the face. I am sorry I am just going to be one of those gushing grandmas. I will try not to bombard you with photos of him to often.
 I have been forgetting to show you what my friend, Karen Gray made for me.
 Inside the neat little box was some burp clothes she made. Now Damien can burp in style.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

26 comments:

Funky Kim said...

You do realize that you can never post too many pictures of grandchildren!

gpc said...

He is adorable. Who WOULDN'T gush!?!

The Quilted Finish said...

You have every reason to be a gushing Grandma, your Damien is totally gorgeous!!

Lynn said...

Oh shoot. If there is such a thing as too many grandchildren pictures then I'm guilty. But your grandson is so adorable I think you should keep sharing!

Robin said...

Cutie pie!!! Love that big smile! :)

Rebecca in AK said...

He is just so precious! Love to see his happy smile! Very cute burp cloths. I look forward to seeing what the extra HSTs are for!

Carla said...

How darling! That sweet face ; )

Allie said...

Can you ever get enough pics of adorable grandchildren? I don't think so, lol! He is too cute! And a very lovely gift your friend made!

Pat said...

He is precious! Gush away!!! If I had a grandchild, I would do the same thing!

Sheila said...

You have every right to be a gushing grandma Isn't that what all grandmas do . Damien is such a handsome little boy , I would be gushing too :-)

Janet said...

You have a real sweetheart there... and so happy!

sewyouquilt2 said...

he is a cutie petutie for sure. Grammas have a right to brag. we do! enjoy him while he is young. they grow so fast

Frog Quilter said...

What a cutie! Yum Yum. Hug him for me.

marina said...

what a gorgeous little boy!
you gush all you want,

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness!! If I were anywhere near that beautiful boy, I'd be gushing all over!!

Pinnylea Creations said...

You can post as many photo's of you want of your gorgeous little boy. Your purple 1/2 squares look very interesting can't wait to see what you're planning for them....

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

He is a cutie, so you can gush. The burp clothes are very cute.

Unknown said...

Ohhh Carrie - Damien is a beautiful little boy.... his smile make me happy!!
Have a nice day!!
Warm hugs
Deborah

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love that face -- Damien can only make your sewing room an even happier place. A very thoughtful gift of handmade burp cloths.

Candace said...

Feel free to gush away, Carrie! He's such a cutie. The burp clothes are very handsome for a handsome boy!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is ADORABLE!! Gush away!

Nane said...

He is too cute and sure growing fast but I probably don't have to remind you of that!

Jeanna said...

You really do hang out with a handsome young man! And he sports some adorable burp cloths...very nice gift from your friend.

Barb said...

I am so jealous of your little cheerleader there, so adorable!

Brandie said...

Gush away, I would, he's a cutie!

Preeti said...

He is very cute!! :)