Saturday, September 20, 2014

Giveaway Winners

   "Autumn"  made in 2012
                                                                                           
Congratulations! to the two winners of the scrap fabrics which you could use in Stephanie's new Rummage quilt. Be sure to go to her blog and let her know that you want her two new patterns when they come out.

The USA winner is RoseMary from the blog called He(ART) and Soul.
Carole from the blog called Wheels on the Warrandyte Bus is the other winner. She is from Australia.

I am sending you each an email to let you know you won so you can email your address to me. Enjoy your scraps.

If Mtntopquilter is reading this post you won a prize from my blog post on Sept. 14. I sent an email and haven't heard from you yet. I left a comment on your blog so please reply back with your address. If I don't hear from you by next weekend I will pick another name.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

12 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh I like your Autumn flag! Very cute.

KaHolly said...

Sweet autumn mini!! Congrats to the winners! It's always so much fun to expect more than bills and ads in the post.

RoseMary Baty-Willcox said...

Thank You Carrie P.
I did the scraps Bag dance and hubby wanted to know what i was doing, LOL
I sent you an email with my snail mail addy.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Congratulations to your winners, Carrie! x

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Oh yay! How exciting to win the fabrics - off to email you now. Many , many thanks.

Hazel said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Lynn said...

Love your autumn mini! I think it will feel more autumnish this week perhaps.

Allie said...

Congrats to your winners and I remember that autumn quilt - love it!!

Robin said...

Oooo! Love that little quiltie! And congrats to the winners! :)

Candace said...

Congratulations to your winners, Carrie! Love the quilt...and the pumpkin! Is it one of your pumpkins?
Cheers!

Jeanna said...

Congratulations to your winners.

Your Autumn quilt is too cute :)

Rebecca in AK said...

Congratulations to the winners! Very pretty Autumn quilt!