This past Thursday I went to my Applique Addicts bee. I thought I would show you a few of the quilts some of the ladies have finished.
Jane made this stunning quilt. I think it was a BOM from a local quilt shop. I love the way she finished the quilt.
Patti finished this quilt andthis quilt.
Marlene has been working on these cute little angels. I think she said she would be putting the blocks together soon.
Everyone worked on some applique but nothing that was at the point of sharing with you all. Maybe next month. My show and tell are these tomatoes and
cooking pumpkins from the garden. As far as sewing goes for me, I am putting my log cabin blocks together.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
19 comments:
Lovely show and tell , you have a talented group to stitch with . Great tomatoes and pumpkins :-)
Gorgeous quilts and love your home grown vegies.
Lovely quilts. I am jealous your tomatoes are lovely looking. Mine are fighting the periodic rain shower with the heat and humidity they are just buggy and split.
The angel quilt is a sweet design. I have not seen that one before.
Your applique ladies continue to amaze me, Carrie! Nice harvest - it's tomato time for sure. I am constantly trying to think up new ways to eat them.
Cheers!
Do you know if those gorgeous quilts are machine pieced?
Ooh! Thanks for the mini quilt show!
Beautiful quilt show, lots of talented ladies.
Debbie
I love show and tell!
Love the name of the group.....applique addicts!!!
Lovely quilts, dear Carrie!!
mmmmmh, tomatoes and pumpkins i love it...
Hugs
Deborah
great show and tell. What a busy group.
awesome tomatoes and pumpkins
Such variety from your group. Terrific projects by everyone. Mr. Creations just took a bag filled with tomatoes to work. I don't can and we can't eat them fast enough. It so exciting you have pumpkins!
Great quilts!
I love your show and tell :) My "show" would be a swept kitchen floor...giggles.
Pretty quilts your friends are making...thanks for sharing.
Smiles,
Kelly
You must look forward to your appliqué group every month. What a talented bunch! I can't believe your haul of tomatoes. I have one plant loaded with green ones, but not a ripe one yet.
That looks like a great group to stitch with! Your garden is producing well for you, that must be really satisfying.
Ooh, those tomatoes look delicious! Are they heirloom varieties? Tomatoes from the grocery store don't have even a tenth of the flavor of tomatoes that just came out of the garden!
It's nice to see what everyone is making, lovely porojects. Your garden is being so productive this year - I hope you have plenty of storage for all your squash!
Post a Comment