As many of you know there were a lot of giveaways going on during the Fourth of July. I left comments on three of my favorite blogs not thinking a whole lot about it. As we all know when there a great giveaways going on the comments can reach really high numbers and you don't really even think of winning even one giveaway. But I was blessed three times.
The first giveaway was going on over at
Bee In My Bonnet. Lori has a fabulous blog and it is so much fun to read. I always look forward to seeing what she is going to show on Vintage Mondays. Here is what she sent to for the giveaway that I won over at her blog. She sent me these flour sack towels and the pattern to embroider on each of the towels.

Lori is a pattern designer of applique patterns. And now I own two of her patterns. These were just little extras she put in the package.

Some more goodies from Lori. Thank you so much Lori. You blessed my socks off!!!
Anne Sutton of Bunnyhill Desgins was having a giveaway on her blog too. Many of you are doing her Tisket, A Tasket BOM and you know what a sweet blog she has. I was one of three winners on this giveaway and I could pick any pattern I wanted. I had seen
Darlene working on Rabbits Prefer Emboridery and have admired it from a far. Now I can do one myself. I might do it in brown thread and fabrics. Thank so much Anne. Another blessing.

Kaaren at
The Painted Quilt who has a way with words and a great sense of humor was giving away four of her creations. I have seen several of Kaaren's painted pieces on her blog and have greatly admired them. Now I am the proud owner of this original reproduction utensil box. The detail is phenomenal.

Look here! She sent me one of her books too. The pieces in the book are amazing also. Kaaren you have blessed me with one of your original designs. Thank you so much. I will treasure it.

I am blessed and somehow thank you just doesn't seem enough to say to these ladies for their generosity. But I will say a great big "THANK YOU" to all three of you.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
Let us not look backward in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. James Thurber
26 comments:
Have you bought any lottery tickets? Such terrific luck and even more terrific winnings. Bloggers are so very generous.
Wow Carrie you really won some wonderful things!! Kaaren's painting is fabulous, I'm so envious of people who can draw and paint.
Crispy
I had the same thought as Stephanie....lol...or you could go to the casino! Good stuff you won...quilters are generous people.
It must have been a good mail week when all those prizes landed in your mail box. Just gorgeous, congrats.
3 wins? amazing! good for you and some really nice stuff! ☺ p.s. would you believe my word verification is "bless"? seriously...how cool is that?
Wow! Congrate to you, great winnings!! Now run and buy some lotto tickets, while the luck is still around! LOL
How lucky can one gal get? The giveaways were all just great.
wow , congratulations. I am sure you will make such lovely creations.
All that and chocolate too! You are a lucky, albeit sockless, gal! ;)
As always, a visit to your blog never fails to inspire me!
Blessings !
Wonderful treasures in your mailbox to enjoy!
Well lucky you!!! Grats on all your lovely goodies. =)
Melissa
Triple congratulations! The apron quilt (at least that's what it looks like in the picture) is a pattern I've wanted for a long time. You lucky ducky! You got some really nice goodies there. Congratulations!!!
Wow! You are one lucky lady! That utensil box...oh, that is something!
Good for you!!! Such wonderful goodies!!
My gosh Carrie you hit the jackpot! This is like winning at Vegas. Good for you. It couldn't go to a better gal.
I'm so happy for you! You won some delightful giveaways...and I know you'll make good use of everything!
What a lucky, lucky lady - congratulations!:0)
Carrie...you did win the jackpot there....lots of great projects...
Good heavens, I agree buy a lottery ticket, lol! Congratulations on all your winnings - what a tremendous bunch of blessings!
How wonderful, what treasures and I love and admire Kaaren's talent.
I agree with the lottery ticket idea or going to Vegas!!! Wow you are a lucky girl and such wonderful goodies. Congrats!
Lucky you Carrie. Do you think you could send some luck this way, would be greatly appreciated!!
Yummy goodies and all to a well deserved person-you!
Congratulations on all of your awesome wins Carrie!
Congratulations, Carrie! How wonderful to have won such amazing treats. Definitely, they are well-deserved. :)
WOW...that is some wonderful wins... all amazing!!! Lucky you!!! :o))
Post a Comment