Friday, July 24, 2009

Show and Tell

Have a look at these photos from the applique bee. I apologize for the blurry one.
Made by Ellen H.
Made by Sheila.
Next two made by Patti.

Made by Beverly.
Made by Ellen F.
Made by Jane.
Made by Becky.
Made by Me.
This is a block that I got from the The Rabbit Factory. Lorraine is doing a free BOM and I am going to pick out my favorite 4 and make a small quilt. This is my favorite out of the three that has been published so far.
When you have a chance go by Crispy Quilts and see her first Aunt Millie's Garden block. It is fabulous.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

Rich are those who treasure simple joys.

19 comments:

The Rabbit Factory said...

Just love your blog, Carrie! My goodness, you are a productive quilter! And the block of course! Great use of a stripe! Thanks again for visiting my blog and your lovely comments! Much appreciated!

Darlene said...

Wonderful show and tell. Your Rabbit Factory blocks is soooo pretty.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooo sooooooooo cute!! Love that beehive!!

Crispy said...

Oh I just love pictures from your group...so much talent. It's fun seeing the Aunt Millie blocks and their choices of color.

Crispy

Janet said...

Lovely work! I really like your Rabbit Factory block.

Kaaren said...

Gorgeous eye candy, Carrie. There are some very talented ladies out there...yourself included!

Marj said...

Your applique group really out did themselves again this month. The blocks are beautiful and I am loving the Rabbit factory site. Thanks for sharing.

Allie said...

What lovely, lovely blocks - I can't pick a favorite! I love how you did the stripes in your block.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your block Carrie and you do have some very talented ladies in your group.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

All that talent in one spot amazing, thank you for sharing!

Rebecca's Tea House said...

Beautiful applique blocks. I love hand applique and have taken classes over the past couple of years to improve my technique. So, I very much appreciate your work.

Sherri said...

I always love applique' show and tells...today I especially love your Rabbit Factory block!

Janet said...

I wish I belonged to an applique group, that would be so neat. Your group does some lovely work.

Deb said...

I just had a chance to scroll through all your wonderful posts and show and tell.. I love your applique days the AMG's blocks are so awesome and everyone's individual work gives great enthusiasm!! thanks for sharing I love it

Rumi said...

Talented bunch of ladies! Thanks for sharing.

Nane said...

You guys are so productive, I do good to get my $5 quilt block done each month.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

An applique bee sounds like fun - it looks like you were all very productive! Thanks for the heads up on Crispy Quilts

Mel said...

Yay! Show and tell!!
Beautiful projects!
Thanks for sharing!

Robin said...

I just love your eye candy posts. So many pretty blocks. Those future Aunt Millie quilts are definitely going to be out of this world. Gorgeous!!! I also really like how you used the striped print in your block-- very nifty.