My daughter loves anything to do with cardinals. She would like a couple of your projects very much. Your squirrel stitchery turned out so nice. Merry Christmas to you, too!
Carrie, Your blog is a joy to visit. Thankyou for sharing your wonderful ideas and thoughts. May the New Year bring you lots of happiness. Merry Christmas From Chris just over the mountain in Tennessee
Hoping you had a blessed Christmas and will have a wonderful new year! Though I don't get to visit often, I'm always inspired when I see what you're up too!
Such a beautiful Christmas greeting, Carrie! The candy cane and beaded heart are gorgeous, as is your lovely Sweet Nostalgia block. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. :)
Hello Carrie, Your blocks are very beautifull !! I have a small question to ask you if you like. I realize also blocks Dorothy Baker. I love your colored blocks. The color does not share it when the embroidery is washed? Thank you in advance for your reply. I just purchased the Derwent pencils and I want to color a few blocks I have already completed ... Good day. Karine P. Belgium
38 comments:
My daughter loves anything to do with cardinals. She would like a couple of your projects very much. Your squirrel stitchery turned out so nice.
Merry Christmas to you, too!
Carrie, May you and your family have a very Blessed Christmas!
Sewing Hugs and Blessings all through the New Year.
May your Christmas be filled with Wonder and Peace.
Merry WHITE Christmas to you, too.
Merry Christmas and Blessings to you and your family as well Carrie...enjoy the Season.
Merry Christmas Carrie. And I do hope for a "finishing" New Year.
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Carrie.
Carrie, Merry Christmas and properous wishes for a wonderful new year!
Merry Christmas to you too. Love your sweet little greeting card :-)
Merry Christmas to you too!
Candy canes and french knots and darling little children. Sweet. Wishing you a holiday season filled with peace and joy.
I've lurking for awhile and now is the time to speak up. Have a Wonderful Holiday and thanks for all the info and inspiration.
Brandie
Very sweet post today. Where do you find the time? The best to you, as well.
Merry Christmas Carrie!
Merry Christmas to you. And I'm so with you. I really want to make 2010 the year of the UFO!! I'm thinking exactly the same thing.
Merry Christmas, Carrie! Love the pics of Christmas..especially the colored embroidery at the end...adorable!
Carrie, what a beautiful post and so well said!
Hugs to you at this Christmas time.
Love your candy cane embroidery!
Have a wonderful Holiday and to another year of blogging fun!
Merry Christmas to you as well. I hope 2010 is good for all of us!
Merry Christmas Carrie...I'm looking forward to lots of UFO finishes in 2010!!! Hope you have the merriest of Christmases and a wonderful New Year!
Merry Christmas Carrie.
Lovely pics. Merry Christmas!!!
Wishing you a Sew Wonderful Christmas!
Cathy
beautiful pictures! merry christmas, my friend! ♥
Merry Christmas to you and your family Carrie :0)
Crispy
Merry Christmas Carrie!
Carrie,
Your blog is a joy to visit. Thankyou for sharing your wonderful ideas and thoughts. May the New Year bring you lots of happiness.
Merry Christmas
From Chris just over the mountain in Tennessee
Merry Christmas to you,too!
A merry and blessed Christmas to you, Carrie!!
Hugs
Jenny
Merry Christmas to you and your family. 2010 I will be starting new projects I do not have any UFO's
Lovely photos in your post....and
I'm with you on the UFO's in 2010!
Thank you for all you share with us
and wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas Carrie, may your day be filled with love and laughter, and of course a good meal.
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Carrie! Here's definitely to a "finishing" New Year!
Cheers!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Carrie. Your November block looks fabulous!
Hoping you had a blessed Christmas and will have a wonderful new year! Though I don't get to visit often, I'm always inspired when I see what you're up too!
Blessings, Lea
I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas Carrie. Love you Candy Cane piece and the latest BOM from Dorothy.
Such a beautiful Christmas greeting, Carrie! The candy cane and beaded heart are gorgeous, as is your lovely Sweet Nostalgia block. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday. :)
Hello Carrie,
Your blocks are very beautifull !!
I have a small question to ask you if you like.
I realize also blocks Dorothy Baker.
I love your colored blocks.
The color does not share it when the embroidery is washed?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
I just purchased the Derwent pencils and I want to color a few blocks I have already completed ...
Good day.
Karine P. Belgium
Post a Comment