Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Great Granny



Three more Great Granny blocks finished.  I have four made so far. I have several more in stages on my design wall. Which one do you like best?


With Passion,
Carrie P.

30 comments:

Melody said...

Great granny blocks indeed. All of yours are wonderful.

Rita said...

They're all wonderful, but I like the second one the best...the color combination is great.

Gisele Bourdon said...

très joli.J'aime le choix des couleurs.

Gisele Bourdon said...

très joli,j'aime les couleurs.
Bonne semaine
Gisèle

Abby and Stephanie said...

No favorite because I like them all!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

They are all great! I really like the yellow and gray best!

Jocelyn said...

I'm proud of you! They all look great! I am partial to the pink and teal :-)

Lynne said...

I have those blocks on my "someday" list. I think I prefer the first one.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful Carrie! Love the gray and yellow especially!

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

You are coming right along! I like they yellow, grey and taupe block the best. Before you know it you will have them all done! How many total?

Anonymous said...

They are all great..They all have their own "personality." If I were to select one that would come closest to my personality it would be the third one!

Darlene said...

Very, very sweet, Carrie. I'm resisting. LOL

Melissa said...

I love the first one! The colors are so yummy!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Strangely enough, I quite like the middle one...not what I would have thought. It's really lovely in the colour combo, Carrie. :-)
Hugs
Jenny

Miri said...

Great blocks! Love the range of colors-it will be a snappy quilt.

marina said...

love them all and don't think I could pick a favourite!

KaHolly said...

They are all delightful, Carrie! Don't think I could pick a favorite. It won't be long before you have several more pieced together. I'm up to 32 - only 10 more to go. Mine don't have that third round, though. Wish I'd thought to make them larger!

Raewyn said...

Love them all! It's good to see them in the different colourways.

M and M plus 3 said...

I love them all Miss Carrie! I also love the fact you get so much finished.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love the middle one Carrie, but they are all beautiful.
xx

Yvette said...

What gorgeous blocks. I think the middle one is my favorite but I change my mind every time I look.

sewyouquilt2 said...

I am a green and blue gal. the first one is my fav. they are all so pretty. I am afraid to start a granny quilt. it seems like they are like potato chips. bet cha cant make just one! LOL

Candace said...

Love these blocks, Carrie! I think the middle one is my favorite colorway!
Cheers!

Barb said...

I see these everywhere...I love them but am so trying to resist making them.

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I love them all especially the pink. You do fantastic work. Linda Jones

Allie said...

Those are wonderful Carrie, I can't pick a favorite - they all look so good!

Miriam said...

All the blocks look great, but I think my favourite is the centre one.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I like the blue one the best...it just jumps out at me. The others are very nice too....just depends on what you put with them.

Smiles,
Kelly

FlourishingPalms said...

I like the first one best. I'm making blocks too - six so far. I'm going scrappy and finding it more difficult than I expected to choose prints. But I bet it will all look fine in the end. How many blocks are you making?

Robin said...

Fun blocks! I think the grey and yellow is my favorite-- but they are all wonderful. :)