Sunday, July 29, 2012

Slow Stitching Sunday

Another Sunday of slow stitching. I decided to work on another Raspberry Rabbit block. I just have the top of the pineapple to finish. Yay!
 I am linking up to Kathy's Quilts. I love her header photo and I wish I was sitting right there on the water. She has a great view while she is stitching. She asked a couple Sunday's ago what was the view that I see while stitching. Here is my view of the room over my garage. This is where I stitch most times. This is also where my sewing room is. It is on the opposite end of the room. Right now the view is a little boring but during the other seasons it is great to watch the leaves change in the fall, see snow falling in the winter, and watch new growth in the spring.
So what are you working on this Sunday? I am also linking up with LynCC for BOMs Away. She just moved to Colorado and you should see the views that she visited.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

17 comments:

Cathy said...

Such cute looking bunnies. And I love your view.

Lynette said...

I don't think that's a boring view~! Gorgeous. :D And I still L.O.V.E. your bunnies.

Teresa in Music City said...

Oh no! Not boring at all! You'll have to be sure to show us the views during each season so we can enjoy it with you :*) Congrats on being almost done with your rabbits block - so cute!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

I love to see trees out a window and listen to the birds sing while I am stitching! Great bunny block! Thanks for linking up!

Cathy Tomm said...

Great bunny block. I love the view of the trees you have.

Allison said...

adorable bunnies :)

Allie said...

Love the block - great job! And thanks for the link to Kathy's blog, I'm following her now. I'd like to follow her right to that view, lol. Your view is lovely Carrie, all that yummy green - much better than a high rise, right?

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

That is a beautiful pineapple for a welcome! Looks like you have a large luscious view!

Jeanne said...

Do you get pretty colored leaves in the fall? How about birds? Your H & H block is wonderful.

Browndirtcottage said...

Great little stitchery!

Wow, I bet your view really is spectacular when the leaves are changing!!! I would love that!

I just finished sewing on the binding to my recent quilt, ready to sew it down and look forward to having a finish shortly!!

Janet said...

That's a lovely block. I wouldn't mind some trees for a view, we have neighbours close by and I have to look at their unfinished house.

Abby and Stephanie said...

As long as there is a window in the room it's tons better than a solid wall to look at. :o) If I didn't have a window I'd want a big fish tank! Sweet bunnies.

Kristen said...

Cute bunny block! I have the stucco wall of the house next to me to look at. This view is gorgeous! :)

audrey said...

Love your block. I'm a sucker for pineapples.:)

Marit said...

Such cute bunnies! I wish I had your appique skills. I am making a Dear Jane quilt and could certainly use some better skills. I am going to check out your tutorials for my next blocks:)

Deb A said...

Great views and such a cute stitchery.

Lynne said...

I think your view is gorgeous.