Tuesday, June 18, 2013

From a Finish

 Every month I have been entering one UFO in A Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by Melissa and Shanna. I was one of the lucky winners. I won this package of Aurifil thread for finishing my bowl wall hanging last month. The purple spool is wool thread which will be nice to use when I get around to working on wool again.
  Melissa and Shanna have gotten some great sponsors. You can join in next month. Here is where you can read about the guidelines to enter your UFO next month. Thanks Melissa and Shanna for hosting and to Aurifil for being a great sponsor.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool! Great win, there. :) And I didn't know they also made wool thread.

KaHolly said...

Congratulations, Carrie! It's always so much fun to win something you know you will definitely use and appreciate!! Thanks for the link to their site.

Melody said...

A great win.

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

You have some fantastic finishes my dear!

Melissa said...

Congratulations again! Can't wait to see what you do with the purple thread!

Sheila said...

Congratulations on the win , I love Aurifil threads.

Robin said...

Congrats, Carrie! Wool thread? How cool!