Sunday, June 30, 2013

Willow Weave

I thought I would take a little break from arranging things in my new sewing room and show you my Willow Weave quilt top. I made it from a jelly roll sew along hosted by Doreen. I really like this design and I don't think I am going to put a border on it. I am linking up my finished top to Doreen's blog. Just in case you are interested she is going to do another sew along in August.
Back to work for me. I can't believe how much stuff I have accumulated. I am taking some time to go through some of the stuff to see what I can donate. I will be back tomorrow to share what UFOs I am going to work on in July. I will also announce the winner of the this months giveaway. You still have time to link up here. I will take time tomorrow to read and reply to your comments on yesterday and today's posts. Thanks for stopping by.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

25 comments:

Cathy said...

Oooh, I like this quilt. Love the fabric. Hugs

Raewyn said...

Isn't it great? What a lovely design- I love your fabric choice.

Raewyn said...

Isn't it great? What a lovely design- I love your fabric choice.

Cindy said...

Oh, Carrie..it's wonderful!!!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your Willow Weave quilt turned out fabulous! I totally LOVE your fabric choices - such a beautiful quilt top! Thank you so much for sewing along!

Sue said...

Just Gorgeous ! That fabric is just perfect for Willow Weave. Congrats on a great finish !

Rosa said...

It looks absolutely beautiful.love your fabrics choice!

Phyllis said...

Love your Willow Weave. Mine is up on the design wall waiting for me to decide if I want to add borders. I used a French General jelly roll and had fun sewing it. Have a great weekend.

nessa said...

That's a great use of a jelly roll! I'll have to check out the August SAL!

Jeanna said...

Oh Carrie! I love your Willow Weave quilt...I still have a pile of unfinished blocks...

Now that I've reorganized my sewing space, I hope to finish Aunt 'Reens project.

Have a great week!

Astrid said...

It's lovely! I really like the design.

Jo said...

I love your fabrics, gorgeous top. Congrats on a finish!

Anonymous said...

Spiffy quilt! I've seen several working on this one.

Doniene said...

Carrie, I LOVE your version of Willow Weave!! Such lovely fabrics!! I've been sewing along - just haven't taken time to link up!! Love seeing what others have accomplished though!! Thanks for hosting!!

Blessings

karen k said...

I like this quilt. Did it take only one jelly roll?

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful Carrie.

Unknown said...

Pretty!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Lovely quilt. Love the pattern.

KatieQ said...

The quilt really came out lovely. The colors flow into each other really well.

Loris said...

Lovely quilt and great pattern. I like the idea of going border-less. Nice work! Have fun with all that sorting :-)

Sheila said...

Your quilt is very beautiful , what a fun QAL .

Robin said...

Ooo... pretty! I love the look of this top. I'll definitely be checking out the next quilt along opportunity she offers.

Mary said...

Your quilt is gorgeous!

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Your quilt is beautiful! Love your fabrics!!