Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sew Every Day Challenge

In yesterday's post I mentioned a Sew Every Day challenge that Pat Sloan put out on her blog for the month of July. I am going to try the challenge.
 Yesterday, July 2, I sewed binding on one quilt and started hand sewing the binding on another quilt.
 Today, July 3, I got to spend all day in my new sewing room. I cut and sewed these three 18" blocks.
 Here are all of them so far. This is a BOM at one of our local quilt shops.
So what shall I work on tomorrow?

With Passion,
Carrie P.

12 comments:

Shakerwood said...

I think I could use a challenge like that and so far I have met it. But it's only Day 3 ....

Jeanna said...

You are doing a great job Carrie! I'm 2 for 3...yeah, we're watching baseball /:

Have a wonderful 4th my Friend!

Unknown said...

Your blocks are looking really great

Doniene said...

Love your projects!!! Love your sewing room, how nice to have it all fresh!! I love chocolate zucchini bread!! Yummy! You have been busy!!

Blessings

MamaT said...

Wow! Those blocks are stunning!

Robin said...

Love those blocks all together... that's gonna be a stunner, for sure. Yay for sewing time!!! I'm glad you're getting a chance to enjoy your new space. :)

Teresa Rawson said...

I really like that hand quilting motif on black...

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Carrie!
Your solid blocks looks great..like fireworks!!

Candace said...

You sure had a great sewing day, Carrie! Happy Fourth of July!
Cheers!

Loris said...

Sounds like a wonderful day and your blocks look great!
Happy 4th!

Carla said...

These blocks are gorgeous!

Sue SA said...

Wow those 18" blocks are amazing. I love the way the pattern "changes" with the different colour placement. Good luck with the UFO progress.