Friday, July 5, 2013

Sewing with Pat Sloan

Amazingly I found time to sew today. I added another flower to my hexagon quilt. I am linking up to Angie's Hexie Friday.
 I also sewed up the borders for another of my BOM kits by Kathy Schmitz. I just got the kit for August in the mail today so maybe I can sew the borders on those tomorrow.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

12 comments:

Carla said...

Love your wee hexie : )

marina said...

lovely addition to your hexies.
Love the borders to your KS blocks!

KaHolly said...

One flower at a time!! I only sew on mine while I'm traveling about. It will probably never be finished!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Your new flower looks like a pretty sunflower. Happy Sewing!

Melissa said...

Love that beautiful sunflower, I have some planted in my yard for the first time and only just realized that they track the sun each day :)

Dar said...

Such a cute hexie. I forgot, which method of hexie making are you doing? They look so perfect. I guess if I'm ever going to try one, it better be sooner rather than later. Time is flying by. Have a great weekend.

Shakerwood said...

The rules didn't say how MUCH sewing you had to do each day, did it? *wink*. So far I am keeping up but just not blogging about it.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I've got to get some hexies started - I don't have any hand sewing at present and I'm wasting time that I could accomplish something. Love your little sunflower.

Terri said...

Love your yellow with the dark polka dots in the center. I love that you used a variety of yellows, too. I've gotta try that.
Hugs

Candace said...

I'm impressed with you every day sewing, Carrie! Isn't the August kit absolutely adorable?
Cheers!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your yellow hexie. Looks like a little bit of Sunshine.

Robin said...

This BOM is so fun looking-- the different borders for each month are a neat touch.