Monday, October 6, 2014

A Finish

I will have this Kathy Schmitz BOM ready to display for the month of November now that it is finished.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

29 comments:

Lynn said...

So pretty, perfect for fall!

KaHolly said...

Carrie, it is just delightful!! It will look so beautiful displayed in your house for the fall. Great job!

Karen said...

I like this design very much. I like the combo of embroidery with a touch of color in it and the pieced border.

Jacqueline said...

I did this one too. Can't wait to get it out on display next month. I have Halloween up right now.

Sheila said...

Wonderful Carrie , such a nice display for fall !

Fiber Babble said...

Lovely! And even a bit early, too! :-)

Karen H said...

What a lovely vignette - your pretty little quilt with the pumpkins!

Janet said...

What a pretty little quilt! It looks fabulous with your little pumpkins :0)

Lynette said...

That's soo pretty with the baby pumpkins nearby.

Preeti said...

It's very pretty!great job!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Don't you just love this time of year. It's a very lovely display and your work is always so beautiful.

Pine Valley Quilts said...

It's gorgeous, love the orange fabric, it gives the little quilt a real zing.

Anonymous said...

I have that same miniature quilt stand, and am looking for patterns to fit the frame. I may have to design my own, but I do like yours. Will check out that designer. Carole @ From My Carolina Home

Aunt 'Reen said...

Such a beautiful little quilt!
I love how you've displayed it in that autumn quilt frame. The pumpkins lend a lovely touch to this beautiful harvest vignette.

Allie said...

How lovely, Carrie, and how tastefully displayed! I really like the border.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh that is gorgeous! How great to have it finished and displayed.

Hazel said...

This block is very very beautiful!

Leeanne said...

perfect!

Astrid said...

Beautiful! Love it!

marina said...

well done Carrie!
I still need to make the borders up for this one. It looks beautiful.
How are you going with the others?

Unknown said...

Soooo beautiful, dear Carrie!! Great job...
Hugs
Deborah

Barb said...

very nice and what cute little pumpkins!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Lovely!
Smiles,
Kelly

Candace said...

Just perfect, Carrie!
Cheers!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it! Kathy is such a delightful designer.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful!!

Raewyn said...

Gorgeous!! Kathy's work is lovely.

legato1958 said...

So very pretty!! This is lovely!
Susie

GCamden said...

Your little quilt is adorable! I love the little bee!