Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Block of the Month

Today I attended the BOM meeting at my local quilt shop. I did get last month's block done in time to show so that I could get the new block for this month. 
 The block for October has the most pieces of any of the blocks we have made so far. I like the name--Cheese Box.
I am linking up to What a Hoot for her BOMs Away.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

13 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Such pretty fabrics for your BOM.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful block and gorgeous fabrics!!

Lynette said...

That *is* a fun name - Cheese Box. :) These are really fun fabrics that they're using.

Preeti said...

Lovely block and beautiful fabric for your new block.

Unknown said...

Oohh, your block is so lovely - and beautiful fabrics!!
Hugs
Deborah

KaHolly said...

Love your block and your fabric choices. Many years ago, I did a BOM from a quilt shop. Hmmm, wonder where all those blocks are? There's no telling!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Such pretty colors and yes, cheese box is a fun name!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your September block is very pretty.
Adorable name for Octobers's block. Really love those cheerful fabrics too.

Candace said...

Great fabrics, Carrie - leave it to Eleanor Burns to come up with such a cute name for it, too!
Cheers!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I really like the fabrics you're using, Carrie...and yep, cheese block for sure. Like Swiss holes. :-)

Allie said...

Lovely block and I really, really like the fabrics you've chosen - very cheery, Carrie!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

How fun! I adore Lady Eleanor and her work....she is one fantastic lady.

Smiles,
Kelly

Robin said...

That looks like such a fun BOM! I'm loving the fabrics too.