Thursday, October 9, 2014

Calling all Lovers of English Paper Piecing

Remember this sneak peek I showed back in September? I have finished the project but you will still have to wait to see the whole thing. I can give you another sneak peek. More sneak peeks to come.
The reason I can't show the whole thing is because the pattern is not available just yet. If love doing English Paper Piecing you are going to want to get this pattern from Missie of Traditional Primitives.   Karen H  and I have been testing this pattern for Missie.
Missie is recreating an old quilt called King George III Coverlet. Go by her blog to see this post. You can see some of her fantastic projects. She is vending a show and her booth is awesome looking. I wish I could go to shop. If you scroll down you can see some more the Coverlet.

The pattern is not available yet but if you like what you see let her know so that she can add you to her list.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

17 comments:

Karen said...

I am familiar with the quilt blocks Missie has been doing for her pattern to come. Should be interesting to see it all come together.

Lynette said...

Hey! Quilted and everything. :) Can't wait to see it in your happy colors.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very pretty I love the little gray one with what looks like buttons on it.

Robin said...

I'm loving the colors I'm seeing here... and that design (or, at least, the pieces of it I can see on her site) is stunning! Can't wait to see more! :)

Teresa in Music City said...

Looks like fun!

Raewyn said...

Yours - and Missy's - both look great - looking forward to seeing more!

Allie said...

Dang - I LOVE her stuff!!!! Thanks for introducing her to me!

Carla said...

Indeed I do love it. Thanks for the peek

Leeanne said...

Looks amazing 'sneaky peeky lady!'

Unknown said...

Looks amazing - Can't wait to see your quilt, dear Carrie!!
Hugs
Deborah

Abby and Stephanie said...

You are the perfect person to test sew for Missie. Your work is meticulous and I know how much you enjoy handwork.

Abby and Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

I like the idea that a pattern maker gets people to test drive the pattern before making it completely available!

Candace said...

I have a feeling this is going to be gorgeous!
Cheers!

Unknown said...

Looks great!

Karen H said...

Carrie, your version is so different from mine. I've got with dull colours but yours is so fresh and modern and I love it! You've done a great job!

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

What a fun little tease! Can't wait to see more here and to show you what mine looks like as well! Thank you
Carrie!