I thought I would show you this years $5.00 BOM. The fabric is Shangri-la by Moda. I have one more block to make.You can see from the pictures that I have added some applique to some blocks. I will add applique to the rest of the blocks too. I go through my books and see what I like and will add it to a block.I also started machine quilting a row. The shop offered two color ways. The other one was batiks but I decided not to make that one. I am not sure of the first block with the white bias. I have not stitched it down yet. Any ideas from you all.? My daughter says that it needs something at the end of the bias. This is going back with the other UFOs until after Christmas.
Next year the shop is offering 3 color ways. Blue and white, red and white, and black and white. The shop will allow you to pick just two colors. I think I am going to do the red one and the black one.
With Passion, Carrie P.
4 comments:
what gorgeous blocks, carrie! and i love it that you are adding applique to them...you just can't beat $5...wow, just beautiful...
Gorgeous blocks...I love Shangri-La! I have a couple of BOM quilts I got for $5, but the shops here are getting away from that now!
Beautiful. I do agree with your daughter...something (don't know what) at the end of the bias. I have never done a BOM. I love seeing the progress.
لماذا خدمات الشركة هى الانسب اليكم ؟
شركة تنظيف بالدمام , من الشركات الرائدة فى القيام بكافة اعمال التنظيف التى يطلبها عملاؤها الكرام ؛و تمتلك الشركة وفرة من العمالة المدربة و متميزة التى تستطيع القيام بجميع توكل اليها من توظيف باعلى مستويات الدقة و الكفاءة العالية . تتميز الشركة بمعدات تنظيف حديثة و متطورة و تستخدم احدث الوسائل التنظيف بالبخار ,كما تسعى الشركة الى تقديم خدمة تتميز بالجودة العالية و السعر المناسب ؛حيث ان الشركة لا تغالى على عملاءها فى الاسعار و يستطيع العميل ان يقارن بين جودة و سعر خدمات الشركة بغيرها . تتميز الشركة بالالتزام بالمواعيد و تقديم خدمات خلا 24 ساعة من طلب الخدمة و اداء اعمالها بالدقة المطلوبة .
تقدم الشركة خدمات منها :
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
Post a Comment