If you follow my blog you know that I am making a pillow cover a month for my son and DIL. Marina figured out that this was one for the kids. This is the pattern from Kay's new book, Scrap Applique Playground.
Here is the rug that is my inspiration for the pillow covers.
Don't forget to go over to Erin's blog to see more of what is in Kay's book. Good luck in the giveaway.With Passion,
Carrie P.
8 comments:
Fabulous pillow! Love your inspiration, too.
J'aimerais savoir votre façon pour faire vos rond. C'est très joli.
Gisèle
Once I finish my summer pieces, I am going for christmas, I want to have my pieces done and ready for christmas. Today I gave up on the chisel idea and started with triangle blocks, in red, blue and creams, so a bit of americana and civil war look.
Debbie
Love!
LOL...great minds think alike! I have that same rug saved for inspiration!! Nice pillow!
That's a great pillow! You will be so happy in December.
You really are coming up with some fantastic designs for these pillows, your kids are going to be blown away come Christmas.
Great job Carrie!!!! Love this months pillow too.
Post a Comment