What do you do with the bounty from your garden? Find new recipes to try.
I was reading Beaquilter and she mentioned she was going to make a squash and zucchini quiche. I asked her if she would share the recipe. I decided to try this recipe from the web site she shared. I added a cut up green pepper to it. It was really good and my husband liked it too.I am still getting blueberries from our plants so I made these Rustic Blueberry Basil tarts from a magazine I just picked up at Sam's warehouse store. The magazine is called Good & Fresh. There are a lot of recipes in it that I am going to try out.
Have a great weekend and stay cool!
With Passion,
Carrie P.
10 comments:
Merci je vais faire les deux recettes et je vous donne des nouvelles
Bonne fin de semaine Gisèle
Those look delicious, miss being able to eat anything, but with my diet, I can't have a lot of things and I modify what I can.
Debbie
That looks like a good recipe to keep on hand. I planted a zucchini yesterday and I hope to a least grown a few. Everyone always says that's the one thing that they can grow, so I have my fingers crossed.
What time is dessert? I'll be over. :o)
My sister keeps giving me zuchinni and squash and I have stocked my freezer so I will have to try that recipie. It looks good!
It all looks delicious! I love trying new recipes, especially the blueberries since we have an abundance of them.
The blog hop looks like fun!
The quiche sounds very interesting..
Mmm...sounds delish!!
We make those blueberry-things with cinnamon and lemonzest. Very nice !
I have to try basil...sounds like something else. Thanks for the idea.
Adrie,
Mr. Squash is standing over my shoulder drooling! I would love the blueberry tart recipe if you have time, Carrie!
Cheers!
Post a Comment