Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Coming!

The Red, White, and Blue blog hop that is!
 Here is a sneak peek of my block. I will also be having a little giveaway. My day is July 7.
You can see the whole list of participants on Jane's Fabrics and Quilts blog. It is going to be fun. 

With Passion,
Carrie P.

8 comments:

Linda Lee said...

I have three Americana blocks almost ready...I am saying to myself.."What did I get myself into?" With so many accomplished quilters and talented people! OH MY!!!!!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I love sneak peeks!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Fun peek.

Loris said...

Looks fun! Can't wait :-)

Brandie said...

Now who's the tease! It's such a tiny glimpse and such a long wait!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So exciting! I can't wait!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Can't wait Carrie!!

Miri said...

Can't wait! Love the fabrics.