Sheryl from Scraps from Sheryl. Congratulations! to you.
Thanks to everyone who entered.
Don't be discouraged that you have not won yet because there are still five more chances. Check out Susan Brubaker Knapp’s, Blue Moon River today for a chance to win a book.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was nice to meet new bloggers. I tried to visit everyone's blog to see what you like to do. Lots of talented quilters, for sure.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Carrie, I love the blocks at the top of your blog. Are these your original designs? I'd love to see a close up picture of them but when I looked on your blog I didn't see any info about them. Sorry I'm leaving a comment. I couldn't find contact info either.
Congratulations to Sheryl!
Debbie
Congratulations to Sheryl! I'm going to keep entering! :)
Congratulations to Sheryl!!!
Wooo Hoooo Sheryl!
Smiles,
Kelly
Post a Comment