I finished the last of the four corners of my free motion quilting challenge from Insights from SewCalGal. This challenge was brought to us by Cindy Needham.
Here is the whole piece all full of thread. I went through four bobbins working on this practice. That is a lot of thread. You can see my other posts here, here, and here.I took this photo the other day just because I thought the little bottles with one flower in them were cute. Once I posted it I was looking at the screen in the background and it reminds me of free motion quilting.
I wonder what will be next for us. I think I might be ready to start quilting a small quilt sometime soon.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
9 comments:
I wish I had time to participate in the challenge, you did a beautiful job on your stitching. This week I need to get back to my routine and finish my quilts.
Debbie
Your FAQ looks like you had fun! I find it hard on my neck and shoulders.
Free motion requires so much practice to get that rhythm. My eyes go buggy trying to follow where I should go and I tense up my shoulders, next thing I know my shoulders are up near my ears! Your work is wonderful.
Love your bottles and flowers! So cute!
You did a great job on your quilting - now to try it out on a quilt.
Your FMQ is really coming along. I need to get my space put back together so I can do some practicing too.
Lovely flowers too!
Smiles,
Kelly
Your pebbles are perfect! I love doing pebbles, but I don't think mine are as uniform.
Keep having fun!
I thought it was something zebra reflected in the glass. hahaha I'm so silly.
I hope you make your gorgeous FMQ into a permanent piece, Carrie!
Cheers!
Post a Comment