Thanks for the reminder Miss Carrie. I've gotta have a copy of this one. I collected 2 huge bags of someone else scraps yesterday to add to my stash. Yep, they've already been sorted and organized and are playing with mine now. So if I don't win, I'm going to purchase this one myself. I also bought a book yesterday with this technique in mind for the applique. The limits are going to be endless with this one.
4 comments:
Fun!
Oh great - I can't wait to see! This is fun!
I missed the first day, but just got in on the second and today. :) Such great projects so far.
Thanks for the reminder Miss Carrie. I've gotta have a copy of this one. I collected 2 huge bags of someone else scraps yesterday to add to my stash. Yep, they've already been sorted and organized and are playing with mine now. So if I don't win, I'm going to purchase this one myself. I also bought a book yesterday with this technique in mind for the applique. The limits are going to be endless with this one.
Post a Comment