I hope you can help. I want to try this and have an older Pfaff 1475cd model that embroiders. I lower my feed dogs and disengage the presser foot so I don't grab the fabric from above. I use my darning foot but still, I cannot budge the fabric. There must be a special foot or a setting???? Any ideas?
Your quilting is looking great and I can see you are having fun. Cindy is a local girl, and I've been lucky enough to learn many things from her. All that produce is beautiful! I'm so jealous. You have made me hungry for zucchini. I must try harder for a garden!
20 comments:
Very cool, Carrie! I love the beading, but my attempts are not near as picture-worthy as yours. :-)
Your doing better than I did. Straignt lines and circles look easier than they are. Nice job.
Very nice, I need to practice too, have a quilt to finish and then quilt.
Debbie
You are mastering it quite nicely!!
Outstanding! You are doing great! I need to practice!!
Looking good Carrie!
Looks great, Carrie! I found it fun once I relaxed. I hope to practice more.
Oooo... hope you are enjoying it! :)
Oh wow!
I hope you can help. I want to try this and have an older Pfaff 1475cd model that embroiders. I lower my feed dogs and disengage the presser foot so I don't grab the fabric from above. I use my darning foot but still, I cannot budge the fabric. There must be a special foot or a setting???? Any ideas?
Wow, Carrie!! It's looking better and better!
You're good, Carrie! Love the modern look of it.
Carrie, your quilting looks great. I tried it a few years ago, but just couldn't get the knack of it.
Ohhhhh WOW!!!!
Looks great! Is this for sewcalgal's challenge?
And in purple, too! Your favorite color .... I think it looks cool!
Great job! Is it just me or does anyone else think you quilted a brain? LOL
Wow, that's amazing!!!!
Great quilting! I should be practicing too!
Your quilting is looking great and I can see you are having fun. Cindy is a local girl, and I've been lucky enough to learn many things from her.
All that produce is beautiful! I'm so jealous. You have made me hungry for zucchini. I must try harder for a garden!
Post a Comment