Monday, January 28, 2013

A Big, Big House..

with lots and lots of room! I finished up row number ten of the Bee In My Bonnet row along. 
 I am all caught up.
 My goal was to keep up with all the rows that Lori shared for this month and I accomplished that. So I am linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes at Sew Bitter Sweet Designs.
I am also linking up to Lyn's BOMs Away!
My other goal for January was to get Mr. P's quilt top together which I did. I am taking the quilt to Laura tomorrow so she can quilt it for me.
I also got one side of my daughter's quilt hand quilted. Three more sides to go!

I am adding the link for you to now show me a post where you finished one of your UFOs that you mentioned at the beginning of the month. (click here to see your link at the beginning of the month)

I look forward to seeing at least one of your finishes. To have a chance to win my giveaway you had to add a link at the beginning of the month and the end of the month. I will announce the winner of the giveaway for this month on February 1.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on keeping up. Row ten looks great!

Lynette said...

You had a good month! I love that row-along. :) See you again tomorrow to link up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie...
Love the houses!!! ♥♥♥

Heather said...

Way to go. Even though I am not linking up I am trying to be inspired and encouraged by all the UFO work!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Yeah You! Looks good!

Rosa said...

Congratulations on keeping on.It`s just beautiful!!

Lynne said...

You're doing well with your row-along!

Abby and Stephanie said...

You're a busy bee! I have a couple of quilts to bind that are first on my sewing plate.

Anonymous said...

Looks great...your on a roll!

Astrid said...

Love those rows and the houses are so cute!

Sheila said...

I love your houses Carrie,congrats on keeping up and making so much progress! I don't have a finish yet but I just may make it before the 31 , am working on it .

dream quilt create said...

I love your houses! I am on my way to being caught up myself :) Won't it be fun to see how the quilt is finished?

Doniene said...

Great work!! Love those cute little rows!! The houses are perfect!!

Alas, no finishes!! But I am working steadily!!

Blessings

Barb said...

cute blocks, the houses are so cute!

Cindy said...

Carrie, your rows look so warm and inviting. You're an inspiration to many to get those UFOs completed.

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

That little row quilt is so cute! You are doing a great job! Can't wait to see what borders are added after all the rows are done!

GranthamLynn said...

Hi Carrie,
I love the row quilts. I enjoyed seeing your progress. I love your linky idea. Will you be doing it next month. I am like you and many others trying to get some UFO's done. I love the linky idea. Back in the day when I was going to classes. Class meant getting your block finished for Show and Tell. It was a great incentive. I have enjoyed meeting and visiting you.
Have a wonderful day,
Sherry

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I think those houses are the cutest! Good work on your UFO too.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Sweet sweet houses!

Nanette Merrill said...

They are so incredibly cute. I love the bee fabric back ground. You're a finisher with your other projects, too. It is good to encourage each other. I get excited when I see Loris blocks done on blogs.

Teresa in Music City said...

This is such a fun row-a-long! I'm really enjoying seeing it come together :*)

Emma said...

I love the houses. Congrats on meeting your January goals.

PS: I now have *that* song stuck in my head. Thanks... :)

Cathy said...

I am so loving your blocks. I'm hoping to have a finish to share tomorrow. Hugs

mary calton said...

I love your color choices, it looks so different, just a great look!

Nice piecing too (i am impressed by that since i am an applique only kinda person!)

KaHolly said...

I'm loving your Row-by-Row, Carrie!! It's good inspiration to see your progress so that when I get back to the island in the spring and among my summer stash, I will be motivated to finish mine!!

Robin said...

It hardly seems possible that today is the last day of January. Wow! Congrats to you and all of the others who have been working hard on those UFOs!

And the houses... LOVE!!!