Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lovely Finishes

A Lovely Year of Finishes

It is mid-month check in for A Lovely Year of Finishes. So far I am on track. I said I would finish my mitten row and any other row that Lori posts on her blog. The stars were the next row which I finished today. Lori mentioned she would be posting another row in two weeks. That would be the 28th so that means I would do that row too.

I am linking up this post on Melissa's blog because I have some "Lovely Finishes."

I just want to say that I am proud of you that have linked up with me at the beginning of the year. I have been visiting your blogs and many of you have been working hard on "Nothing but UFOs" Keep up the good work!

With Passion,
Carrie P.

11 comments:

Lynne said...

Good on you.

I, too, am totally on track with the list I wrote at the beginning of the month. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

Unknown said...

Looks good. Like the stars with the mittens:)

KaHolly said...

Grat job, Carrie!! It looks great. I can't wait to see it all together!

Melody said...

Love those little mittens

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I really like the row quilt

Cindy said...

Carrie, your work is so wonderful. I didn't realize how much smaller your stars would be in comparison to the mittens. The rows look so nice.

Shakerwood said...

I've been reading but not posting much. Trying to limit my computer time and all ..... you are moving right along with your finishes. Hope you have plenty more to finish because you may be hunkered down in the house for a few days! And don't forget to prep handwork in case the power goes out!!

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the new row will not be something too complicated, with only 3 days left! Those mittens are too cute - like a jar quilt with a thumb. I love your rows. Congratulations on keeping up with it.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What cute mittens Carrie and congrats for being on track this month!

Emma said...

Congrats for staying on track. Your mittens are lovely.

Robin said...

The rows look great! Truly, I can't wait to see how this whole design comes together. :)